I’ll be sharing joy and cheer throughout the day, as I gather with family. The one I love, who is always there to keep me warm, will be with me all day. Later, I will get to see my great grandmother, who is one hundred years-old and someone who never fails to make me feel happy to be around.
Think of all the people in the world today. What values do we live by and how do we fail to create a world where love can win out. On this one day when many of us can abandon fear, why is it that we cannot do this throughout the whole year?
I wish all who are reading this the best this Christmas. Be with people you enjoy being with or those who appreciate you for who you are. Forgive those people who have made you angry inside and show them kindness because that is what you expect them to show toward you.
And now, no Christmas is complete without holiday tunes. I do not go for the standard fare that plays in Big Box stores or on an FM radio station. Enjoy.
1. ”Boogie Woogie Santa Claus” by Mabel Scott
2. “Children Go Where I Send Thee” by Nick Lowe
3. “The Secret of Christmas” by Ella Fitzgerald
4. ”Christmas Morning Blues” by Titus Turner
5. “Let’s Get It Together This Christmas” by The Harvey Averne Band
6. “Get Down Santa” – The Jive Turkeys